Re: Google-code issue raising

Hi Rinke,

On 12 Oct 2007, at 10:25, Rinke Hoekstra wrote:

> Hi Bijan, Alan, others,
>
> Bijan Parsia wrote:
>> One question: It's possible to have someone CCed on issues. So we
>> could have this list CCed whenever an issue is proposed or
>> discussed. Should we make this our policy?
>
> I personally think some kind of notification system is a good idea,
> and cc-ing to this list is probably the most convenient solution,
> although an rss-feed would not be bad either.

I think the final solution probably should include both.

> My main concern is that I think we should try to keep the
> discussion in a single place as much as possible. Having a
> mailinglist, google code/wiki postings

There should be no google code *WIKI* postings. Only issue lists.

> and owl wiki talk discussions might be overdoing it a bit. Not that
> I have a solution handy, but some policy regarding what goes where
> might be nice...

The current policy as I proposed it is that if you find an issue
you'd like to propose concerning the documents whether editorial or
substantive, that you enter into the google code issue tracker. I
would further suggests that comments on that issue be entered into
the issue tracker as well. All this can be cced to public-owl-wg. If
people want to have general discussion/clarificatory talk, they can
do it on list with any important point being summarized back into the
issues list comments. This way, we do have one definitely place where
everything ends up.

This is pretty much how it's worked until now, except issues weren't
cced to public-owl-dev. People (like me and alan) *would* take
discussions that raised interesting issue from public-owl-dev and
reflect them into the tracker.