Re: Google-code issue raising

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:25:21 +0200
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, public-owl-wg@w3.org

Hi Bijan, Alan, others,

Bijan Parsia wrote:
> One question: It's possible to have someone CCed on issues. So we could
> have this list CCed whenever an issue is proposed or discussed. Should
> we make this our policy?

I personally think some kind of notification system is a good idea, and
cc-ing to this list is probably the most convenient solution, although
an rss-feed would not be bad either.

My main concern is that I think we should try to keep the discussion in
a single place as much as possible. Having a mailinglist, google
code/wiki postings and owl wiki talk discussions might be overdoing it a
bit. Not that I have a solution handy, but some policy regarding what
goes where might be nice...

-Rinke