Re: Google-code issue raising

Hi Bijan,

Thanks for the clarification! Sounds good enough ;)

Perhaps my point (still) is that I don't really see where the W3 Wiki
talk pages fit in. Ah well, we'll see how it goes.

Cheers,

	Rinke

Bijan Parsia wrote:
> Hi Rinke,
>
> On 12 Oct 2007, at 10:25, Rinke Hoekstra wrote:
>
>> Hi Bijan, Alan, others,
>>
>> Bijan Parsia wrote:
>>> One question: It's possible to have someone CCed on issues. So we
>>> could have this list CCed whenever an issue is proposed or discussed.
>>> Should we make this our policy?
>>
>> I personally think some kind of notification system is a good idea,
>> and cc-ing to this list is probably the most convenient solution,
>> although an rss-feed would not be bad either.
>
> I think the final solution probably should include both.
>
>> My main concern is that I think we should try to keep the discussion
>> in a single place as much as possible. Having a mailinglist, google
>> code/wiki postings
>
> There should be no google code *WIKI* postings. Only issue lists.

Ok,

>> and owl wiki talk discussions might be overdoing it a bit. Not that I
>> have a solution handy, but some policy regarding what goes where might
>> be nice...
>
> The current policy as I proposed it is that if you find an issue you'd
> like to propose concerning the documents whether editorial or
> substantive, that you enter into the google code issue tracker. I would
> further suggests that comments on that issue be entered into the issue
> tracker as well. All this can be cced to public-owl-wg. If people want
> to have general discussion/clarificatory talk, they can do it on list
> with any important point being summarized back into the issues list
> comments. This way, we do have one definitely place where everything
> ends up.
>
> This is pretty much how it's worked until now, except issues weren't
> cced to public-owl-dev. People (like me and alan) *would* take
> discussions that raised interesting issue from public-owl-dev and
> reflect them into the tracker.
>
> Cheers,
> Bijan.

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl   Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499    Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.nl/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,         Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,           PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,            The Netherlands