Re: ISSUE-3: REPORTED: Lack of anonymous individuals

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:49:42 +0000
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, "'Web Ontology Language (OWL) Working Group WG'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>

Oh, one more point.

There are really two issues:
	1) How to interpret Bnodes and Bnode labels
	2) Expressing patterns of existentially quantified variables

We can already express tree like patterns of existentials without
BNodes (and we can do more if we admit the Top role, which I think is
a good idea overall).

What I think is not very useful is using BNodes to express patterns
of existentially quantified variables (for a variety of reasons).