RE: ISSUE-67 (reification): REPORTED: use of reification in mapping rules is unwise

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:40:45 -0000
To: "'Jeremy Carroll'" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "'OWL Working Group WG'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

I don't want to get into an argument here whether this is really needed or not; however, I wanted to point out that I spoke to quite
a few people asking for the annotation of axioms.

There is yet another solution: we might have axiom annotations in the structural specification, but then disallow (or simply delete
them) when the ontology is exported into OWL RDF.

	Boris