Possible meeting conflicts next two weeks - Please indicate regrets ASAP

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:25:23 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

The next couple of weeks have events that might take away members
from our meeting. In order to see if this might be cause enough to
reschedule our meeting, couple people please indicate their regrets
if they know they will not be able to make either or both of these
meetings?

As usual, please put your regrets on the upcoming agenda pages:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2007.11.07/Agenda
(coincides with the W3C tech plenary)
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2007.11.14/Agenda
(coincides with ISWC)