RE: comments on RDF mapping

From: Novacek, Vit <vit.novacek@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:22:37 -0000
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, <rector@cs.man.ac.uk>

> OK, so you are just asking for more annotation properties, similar to
> owl:versionInfo.  Correct?

Basically, yes. But I'm much rather humbly asking the group for considering
this proposal and its reasonability than insisting on that we must have
this...

I'm on holiday now, so I unfortunately don't have much time to elaborate
on motivations for this and on respective suggested set of such properties.
However, I'd work out an initial proposal of the extension of annotation
properties before the December F2F, if the group found it useful...

Cheers,
Vit