Choosing a "short name" for our working group pubs

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:49:51 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

We need to choose a shortname as defined in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/
pubrules as a part of the URLs that our documents will have. Shall we
use "owl11"? Anybody have any thoughts about what would make the
shortname more or less desirable, or have suggestions of what it
should be? Apparently once we've got one, it's hard to change. OTOH,
it's not clear how much any particular choice matters as it's just
used as a component in the URIs.

-Alan