Re: UML-OWL Generator, A product to convert UML into OWL

On 4/5/09 13:23, Mitch Kokar wrote:
> And going one more step back in the history of ODM, we had a paper
> published on the issues of the UML-OWL mapping in 2002:
>
> K. Baclawski, M. M. Kokar, P. A. Kogut, L. Hart, J. Smith, J. Letkowski,
> and P. Emery. Extending the unified modeling language for ontology
> development. Software and Systems Modeling, 1, 2:142-156, 2002.

Ta. Also worth noting that this conversation has been active since since
the early days of RDF/RDFS: http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-rdf-uml/ (which
describes earlier versions of RDFS than the minimalist thing we finally
made into a W3C REC).

cheers,

Dan