Re: Triples storage

From: Emanuele D'Arrigo <manu3d@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:39:02 +0100
To: "Semantic Web Interest Group" <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-owl-dev@w3.org

On 9/26/07, Arjohn Kampman <arjohn.kampman@aduna-software.com> wrote:
> I doubt that there will ever be a consensus on /the/ best architecture.

You are quite right: it was an unreasonably worded question. I should have
asked if there were a few emerging storage architectures that seemed to
have a popular backing.

> Main issue is that each architecture has its pros and cons; what works
> well in one use case won't necessarily work well in another. I can only
> suggest that you pick an architecture that matches your own use case.

Do you have any suggestion of where I can find a good source of pros/cons
for each architecture? Has anybody provided a comprehensive review of
what's available?

Manu