Re: Triples storage

From: Arjohn Kampman <arjohn.kampman@aduna-software.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:51:37 +0200
To: Emanuele D'Arrigo <manu3d@gmail.com>
CC: Semantic Web Interest Group <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-owl-dev@w3.org

Emanuele D'Arrigo wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Has any consensus been reached on the architecture for efficient storage
> and retrieval of an ontology's triples?

Dear Emanuele,

I doubt that there will ever be a consensus on /the/ best architecture.
Main issue is that each architecture has its pros and cons; what works
well in one use case won't necessarily work well in another. I can only
suggest that you pick an archicture that matches your own use case.

Arjohn

--
Arjohn Kampman, Senior Software Engineer
Aduna - Guided Exploration