Re: Draft of charter for NextWebOnt (Proposed) Working Group

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 09:22 +0000, Ian Horrocks wrote:
[...]
> I also had some misgivings about this, but you will note that the
> charter says that the WG does not *plan* to have f2f meetings, not
> that it can't have them.

That's pretty much the same thing. People deserve to know
how much travel to budget when they join the WG. If you want
to reserve the option to have face-to-face meetings, put something
like "0 to 3 face-to-face meetings per year".

Otherwise, it might take a charter change for the group
to have ftf meetings.

I'm partial to the "no face to face meetings" plan,
but I can't be sure whether that's wisdom or
travel/meeting fatigue talking.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E