Re: Draft of charter for NextWebOnt (Proposed) Working Group

At 6:46 PM +0000 1/11/07, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>I defy the tackiness of being the first person to reply to my own
>message :) but I wrote a blog post about the charter and my thinking
>behind it:
>

>	<http://clarkparsia.com/weblog/2007/01/11/a-proposed-draft-charter-for-a-nextwebont-working-group/>
>
>Some of this is what went into my thinking about starting the OWLED
>series of workshops as well. Of which there is one coming up soon :)
>	<http://owled2007.iut-velizy.uvsq.fr/>
>
>	<http://clarkparsia.com/weblog/2006/12/31/owled-2007-first-call-for-papersalready/>
>
>I really like having something reasonably organized to keep the de
>facto state of the art both *coordinated* and *advancing*, so it's
>especially great to get the participation of tool builders/vendors
>at OWLED. Interoperability is key, after all!
>
>Cheers,
>Bijan.

what is the relationship betyween not having f2fs for the WG and
having OWLED workshops ongoing?  As a chair, I will tell you that I
thnk that without f2fs you will not be as able to succeed as you may
think...
  -JH
p.s. this may not be my last comment on this :-)

--
Prof James Hendler				hendler@cs.rpi.edu
Tetherless World Constellation Chair		http://www.cs.umd.edu/~hendler