Re: Draft of charter for NextWebOnt (Proposed) Working Group

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:46:38 +0000
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

I defy the tackiness of being the first person to reply to my own
message :) but I wrote a blog post about the charter and my thinking
behind it:

Some of this is what went into my thinking about starting the OWLED
series of workshops as well. Of which there is one coming up soon :)

I really like having something reasonably organized to keep the de
facto state of the art both *coordinated* and *advancing*, so it's
especially great to get the participation of tool builders/vendors at
OWLED. Interoperability is key, after all!