Re: Ontology numbers

Hi Bijan --

You wrote...

...I'm having trouble
finding examples and projects using LP or specifically F-Logic in the
way and at the scale we see for OWL.

The IBL system [1] uses rules that are interpreted to extract a highly
declarative meaning [2].  There are online examples of reasoning over
OWL/RDF triples, and also over n-ary relations.  For scalability the triples
or other relations can be in a SQL database [3,4] (and when the SPARQL spec
is finalized and implemented probably in SPARQL too) .

HTH .                        -- Adrian

[1]   Internet Business Logic (R)
A Wiki for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

[2]   Backchain Iteration: Towards a Practical Inference Method that is
Simple
  Enough to be Proved Terminating, Sound and Complete. Journal of Automated
Reasoning, 11:1-22

[3]
http://www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

[4]