Comments on OWL 1.1 draft charter

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 13:53:33 +0100
To: Owl Dev <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

Since my comments are on the more detailed side, I erred on the cautious
side, and sent them to the member confidential list.

If Sandro or Ivan wish to make these public, feel free to resend them
here (I say nothing that I am not happy to have aired publicly).

I am not sure where we should have a member confidential discussion, if
that is wanted or needed.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England