Comments on OWL 1.1 draft charter

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 13:53:33 +0100
To: Owl Dev <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

Since my comments are on the more detailed side, I erred on the cautious
side, and sent them to the member confidential list.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2007Jun/0045

If Sandro or Ivan wish to make these public, feel free to resend them
here (I say nothing that I am not happy to have aired publicly).

I am not sure where we should have a member confidential discussion, if
that is wanted or needed.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited