Re: Comments on OWL 1.1 draft charter

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 08:58:27 +0200
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
CC: Owl Dev <public-owl-dev@w3.org>
Hi Jeremy,

after reading through your comments (thanks for them) my feeling is that
the discussion on the draft charter would benefit if the OWL1.1
community as a whole (and not only members) would see them. So, as you
gave me the choice:-) I have redirected your original mail to this list...

Thanks a lot

Ivan