Position available in Manchester

From: Ulrike Sattler <sattler@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:06:50 +0200
To: dl@dl.kr.org, public-owl-dev@w3.org, loginf@lat.inf.tu-dresden.de

Hi all,

we have a position available in Manchester, to work on on the EPSRC
project "Composing and Decomposing Ontologies: a Logic-Based
Approach" that is run jointly with the group of Frank Wolter from the
University of Liverpool, and in which we plan to develop meaningful
notions and related reasoning services for composing and decomposing
ontologies.

If you are interested in Description or Modal Logics and automated
reasoning, please have a closer look at:

http://www.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/jobs/research/vacancy/index.htm?
ref=117801

In case you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Looking forward to hearing from you, Uli Sattler