Re: Error in the OWL 2 Primer: Literal/@datatypeIRI attribute with abbreviated IRI value

From: Markus Krötzsch <markus.kroetzsch@cs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 21:08:29 +0100
To: Christoph LANGE <christoph.lange@uni-bremen.de>
CC: Felix Mance <f.mance@jacobs-university.de>, public-owl-comments@w3.org
Dear Christoph,

thank you for you error report about the OWL 3 Primer [1]. With the
finalization of the new edition of XML Schema, we will now have the
opportunity to release a new minor revision of the OWL Primer that
corrects editorial errors.

The current draft of this editorial update is at

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Primer

The changes that we made to address your requests can be seen at

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Primer&diff=26426&oldid=26423

Please let me know in case this does not address your concerns.

Regards,
Markus Kroetzsch
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2011Jul/0000.html
--
Dr. Markus Kroetzsch
Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford