Re: [LC Response] To Frank van Harmelen Re: General comments on OWL2 design

From: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:59:52 +0100
To: public-owl-comments@w3.org
CC: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your kind support of new language features of OWL 2.
>
> The specific comments in your other four messages will be dealt with in
> separate replies.
>
> please let us know whether or not you
> are satisfied with the working group's response to your comment.

In my message I expressed some concern about the use-case support for OWL2,
but nevertheless expressed general support for the new language features
numbered F1-F15 from the "New Features" document.

I did not request any particular actions or changes in my comment,
hence I "am satisfied with the working group's response to my comment".

Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl              http://www.cs.vu.nl/~frankh
Department of AI, Faculty of Sciences,  Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
de Boelelaan 1081a, 1081HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
tel (+31)-20-598 7731/7483 fax (+31)-84-221 4294