Re: CNAME use

So based on this, I suggest we add a “cname" property to the “parameters.rtcp” dictionary.

Developer could then override and force a cname on a sender/receiver:
parameter.rtcp.cname = “myvalue”;

and to learn the defaulted value, get the ‘parameters’ object to get the default value:
var cname = sender.getParameters().rtcp.cname;

Assuming others think the “rtcp” dictionary is the appropriate spot for getting/setting the cname...

--
Robin Raymond