Re: oa:List spec

I agree that the turtle is incorrect, but not what is incorrect :)

The typo is the use of []s rather than ()s which imply a collection and
rdf:nil

http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/turtle/#sec-collections

Thus the correction would be:

<list1> a oa:List, rdf:List ;
    oa:item <selector1>, <selector2> ;
    rdf:first <selector1> ;
    rdf:rest ( <selector2> ) .

This does bring up the question as to whether the list should be the
object, or should be referenced from the object.

In other words should the above instead be:

<list1> a oa:List ;
  oa:item <selector1>, <selector2> ;
  oa:hasList (selector1 selector2) .

Which might serialize more naturally, but would be a departure from the
other multiplicity objects.

Rob