Re: oa:List spec

I played with that a little ---well a lot actually--but there being no
oa:hasList, I didn't think to be inventive and I just used rdf:value.
But I got nervous and ran away without mentioning that I'd had my hand
in the rdf cookie jar.   :-)

I suppose the biggest consideration is whether one or the other
solution presents a less likely disruption in the face of some future
solution in the RDF community to ordered lists . If it's impossible to
evaluate that consideration, then  I agree with Antoine about not
backtracking purely on serialization grounds.

The collection meme with ()s looks very appealing, but the other makes
it clearer that all is right with the world when it's easy to see that
everything is Lisp in the end.   :-)

Bob