Re: PAV (was Re: Review of future/core.html)

Stian, all,

I think what you are describing is rather similar to the direction
that the new, 2-level, bibliographic framework that is being devised
by the Library of Congress is taking. See a recent presentation by
Erik Miller at http://www.niso.org/news/events/2013/dcmi/bibframework

Herbert

--
Herbert Van de Sompel