Re: PAV (was Re: Review of future/core.html)

Herbert,
I am not very familiar with that work (yet). Looking at the slides it seems
very focused on classic publications in a FRBR-like way.
PAV is more general and can be applied to ideas, crowd-sourcing,
nanopublications, database records and digital artifacts in general.
Glad things are moving in that direction though, that gap was one of the
reasons why I've created PAV in first place.

But this is probably something that should be discussed elsewhere :)

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.