Last Ultimate Final Call :)

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:08:44 -0700
To: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
... with no more extensions, etc etc.

To give people a chance to read over the revised documents, following
the recent flurry of activity, Paolo and I propose to extend the call
for comments for one further week.  Thus the go-live date would be Feb
4th, 2013.

To summarize the outstanding issues:

Stian:
* Explicitly describing the use of fragment URIs in place of UUIDs/Blank Nodes
  -- Unless there's additional support, I propose to leave this out.
* Datatypes on Dates in Turtle Examples
  -- Ditto. We also don't give @lang tags.

Antoine:
* Homogeneity of JSON context names
  -- Proposal is to adopt identical keys in the JSON-LD Context to the
predicate names
* Named / Embedded Graphs
  -- Ongoing discussion, but certainly acknowledged that change is
necessary before publication
* Lists and Containers
  -- Consensus appears to be oa:List with an editor's note.

Several people:
* Lack of consensus on Textual Bodies
 -- discussion on the wiki document:
http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/wiki/Textual_Bodies
 -- We're not going to hold up release until there's 100% agreement

Thanks!

Rob & Paolo