Re: Streamlining the OA Model oax:range vs, endIndex

The new selector could refer to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5147#section-3 with properties :
charBegin/charEnd and lineBegin / lineEnd

We could add a "position" (charBeginPosition), but it is quite obvious.

rfc5147 explains quite well how to count character positions and treat
encoding issues.

Sebastian