Re: Streamlining the OA Model oax:range vs, endIndex

+1 to what Bob said.
No offense, but it's not as if the current model was a second version of some official standard. So it seems fair to deprecate a pattern that would be clearly sub-optimal. And probably at this stage the implementors who may have implemented the pattern to be removed can be contacted, to check with them if it's alright!

Antoine