Re: Streamlining the OA Model oax:range vs, endIndex

Hi Sebastian,
that observation has been made many times by people in the text mining
community.
It really seems expensive to calculate the 'end' through the range given
the high number of annotations that can be machine generated.

I think I am in favor of that change at this point.

Maybe we can introduce a new selector with begin/end so that who has
already implemented begin and offset will be still ok?

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.