Re: RDFS schema files

The use of these entities is just an artifact of RDF/XML being a
horrible format subject to the limitations of RDF and never intended
for human reading.

Allowing CURIEs in attribute values is not namespace safe in XML, but
the meaning is always the expanded value.

In Turtle this would read much easier:

https://gist.github.com/2987402

(I exported from Protege after adding oa: and oax: prefixes - I also
did a grep -v "^  *$" to remove those blank lines PRotege likes to
insert.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science