Re: citations etc

Dear all,

   the next telco is today at 13:00 CET. I mentioned that I am
travelling and that I can not attend.

The first today would be to agree IMHO on a common understanding of the
concept of attestation. I proposed the following definition:

Attestation: An attestation is a reference to a source that proves that
the lexical entry has a certain linguistic property (e.g. a sense).

Once you have agreed on a common definition, it might be worth going in
detail through the examples provided by Fahad.

Best regards,

Philipp.