Re: citations etc

Dear Philipp, all,

I copied the minutes of the last telco in the wiki  (
https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2018.05.28,_13-14_pm_CEST
).

Also, I started collecting the proposed definitions for "attestation" at
https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Lexicography#June_2018 (feel free
to add/modify anything)

Best,
Jorge