R: lime module

Dear Philipp,

thanks a lot for the examples.

To facilitate discussion today, I'm attaching:

1) a revised version of the original proposal, with updated terminology
considering the already agreed changes (and taking also the ones under
discussion, at least to have an homogeneous view wrt the examples)
2) some additional notes recapping the entities being renamed and other
aspects

Cheers,

Armando