Re: telco today at 15:00

Am 17.10.2014 11:48, schrieb Philipp Cimiano:
> Dear all,
>
>  here are the access details for the ontolex teleconference today at
> 15:00 (CET):
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2014.17.10,_15-16_pm_CET
>
> The agenda is repeated here for the sake of convenience:
>
> Core:
>
>     In core there is now a 'SenseLexicon' class but no property to relate it any other elements in the model
Philipp, All,

I cannot join the telco. On this point 'SenseLexicon': my view on this
-- instances of LexicalSense could be a member of an instance of a
SenseLexicon.

Cheers

Thierry

--

Thierry Declerck,
Senior Consultant at DFKI GmbH, Language Technology Lab

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes