Re: Next Ontolex Meeting, tomorrow, Feb 22, 12:00

Dear all,

I agree with the idea of aligning to SKOS-XL (for all the reasons
already stated in this thread). I am also in favour of reusing EDOAL
language for mappings. Nevertheless EDOAL vocabulary is not
dereferenceable as far as I know, so there would be not strict
adherence to the LD principles.

Regards,
Jorge

--