Re: Namespace of ODRL

This is the choice I like.
I have no strong reasons, but this choice seems to favour having a name
in http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/, http://prefix.cc or schema.org...

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3