Re: Hello, n3

Hi everyone

I am a final year student in Intelligent Systems, I started Semantic
technologies a year ago and it was my first time.

My experiences are :

     developing annotation tool using ontologies :
https://github.com/sonfack/semankernel

     information extraction : https://github.com/sonfack/tableExtractFromXML

     DBpedia  related project :
https://github.com/sonfack/spring_jena_dbpedia

    actually working on Linked Open Data Linkage

I hope to learn more and bring in contribution.

*/Please if you have a PhD in domains in domains associated to  semantic
Web , I am available./*

/
/

//

--
Email Signature
SONFACK S. Serge

 Facebook icon <https://www.facebook.com/serge.sounchio> LinkedIn icon
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/serge-sonfack-29873250/> Twitter icon
<https://twitter.com/sonfackserge>
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a
mistake does not occur in the future.