Re: Hello, n3

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 at 21:03, Nathan Rixham <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:

> Hi all, thanks for joining the n3-dev CG.
>
> Since the holiday season is fast approaching, we should perhaps aim to
> start ramping up communications and efforts from the new year.
>
> If you know anybody else who may be interested in joining, or should be
> involved, please encourage them to join the CG via
> https://www.w3.org/community/n3-dev/
>
> In the interim, please do share anything you think is pertinent, including
> related background reading and references, or anything you'd like to
> discuss. It may also be useful to start collating implementations, any
> nuances or bugs that have been found after working with the current
> specification [1] (see also [2]), also suggestions on what could be
> improved / simplified / expanded / removed.
>
> Let's all get on the same page, agree what to do, and get it done.
>
> Personally I'll commit time, discussion, spec writing, mistakes, and
> working reference implementation(s). Throughout the current decade I've
> frequently thought or said I/you/we could do this with n3, so before the
> turn of the next decade, *I want* to be using n3+rules daily, at scale,
> and will do my utmost to facilitate you all in using it for what you want
> or need too.
>
> Thanks all, and I look forward to working you all in the coming months,

Hi All

n3 beginner here, but I am intermediate level with turtle and RDF, and also
have a maths degree.

n3 is one of those things always on my wish list to learn, but have never
carved out the time for.

Perhaps shadowing this group could be a good vehicle for that.  Not sure
how well I will be able to help the group, but will try and read the work,
and possibly might have some feedback from the POV of a beginner.,

Best of luck with this project, looking forward to learning!