Re: Hello, n3

Thanks Nathan for getting this going!

To introduce myself, I've been involved with Semantic Web technology
since about 2002-2005, when I was a W3C Fellow from Hewlett-Packard
(HP).   Since about 2009 my focus has been on applying this technology
to healthcare and life sciences.  I am a co-founder of the Yosemite
Project, which seeks to promote RDF as the basis for healthcare data
interoperability:
http://yosemiteproject.org/
And as you probably know, :)  a big concern of mine lately is about how
we can make the whole RDF ecosystem easier to use, so that *average*
developers can be successful with it.

I have always liked the simplicity of N3, and have been previously
disappointed that it hadn't gotten more standardization and tooling
uptake.  I can probably help with discussion and editing -- possibly more.

I also wonder if N3 could be a good starting point for a higher-level
RDF language -- N4? -- that would provide direct support for n-ary
relations, property graphs, etc., to make user's lives even easier.
However, it may be best to treat that as a separate effort, to avoid
slowing down N3 standardization.

Thanks!
David Booth