Re: Write up of test assertion extraction methodology

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 17:37:22 +0100
To: marcosc <marcosc@opera.com>
Cc: public-mwts@w3.org, Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Hi Marcos,

Le lundi 07 décembre 2009 à 09:45 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> I have written up the methodology we followed for the Widgets P&C spec
> testability effort.

The test suites working group agreed today to request publication of the
methodology as a Working Group Note; you expressed earlier interest in
taking a pass at editing the document — is this still your intent, or
should I go ahead and request publication as-is?

Let me know,