Re: Write up of test assertion extraction methodology

Hi Dominique,

Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Hi Marcos,
>
> Le lundi 07 décembre 2009 à 09:45 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
> écrit :
>> I have written up the methodology we followed for the Widgets P&C spec
>> testability effort.
>
> The test suites working group agreed today to request publication of the
> methodology as a Working Group Note; you expressed earlier interest in
> taking a pass at editing the document — is this still your intent, or
> should I go ahead and request publication as-is?
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/dev-ind-testing/extracting-test-assertions-pub.html

I was literally doing an editorial pass right now. I would appreciate
another day or two to finish (and for you and the WG to have a chance to
review the changes). If I check-in a draft by Thursday, could we aim to
publish next week?