Re: Getting help on DOM Test Suite?

You may be more interested in the self-hosted production which takes
the tests and converts them to a corresponding set of HTML, XHTML or
SVG documents.  Each document runs a test script on load and then
modifies its document model to report either success or failure.  The
WebKit project (open-source Safari) uses the self hosted productions
in its unit tests.  The self-hosted productions were never endorsed
by the DOM WG and the results were never fully compared to those run
using JSUnit.

To build test self-hosted tests:

ant dom1-core-gen-selfhtml

where you can replace "dom1-core" with "dom2-events", etc, and
"selfhtml" with "selfxhtml" and "svgunit".  To run a test, load one
of the produced documents (for example, build/self-hosted/html/level1/
core/documentgetdoctypenodtd.html.  An alltests.html is provided that
runs the individual tests in an embedded frame.