Re: Getting help on DOM Test Suite?

Hey Dom:

I spoke with both Mary Brady and Rick Rivello from my end.  I am also
copying Curt Arnold here,
who was heavily involved in the development of the tests/harness.  T

The tests are defined in terms of XML (each test is an XML
instance).  So if there
is a way you can simply transform the tests into whichever format
fits you, then
you can easily run them.  The running format given on the web site is
suite better for desk tops (as it deals with jsunit and the like)and
I can see how
easily you can get into hot water with memory issues.

I am sure Curt have some more insights into this.

Carmelo