Next Meeting: September 13

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@webfoundation.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 09:35:26 +0200
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,

As discussed this week, our next meeting will be next monday (September
13) instead of the 20.

The details on how to attend the teleconferences are explained at

The meeting is taking place at 8:00am ET (boston time).

We are heavily using W3C chat system during the teleconference to take
note, pass URI, etc. Please connect to it at
enter a meaningful nickname and connect.

We decided to focus the agenda on two topics this week: business model
and impact analysis.
Recommended reading before the meeting:

*Business model
*Impact analysis