Re: Use Cases

Christina, yes, my suggestion is to decouple the learning process from
being a student (whose main activity is learning), since professionals also
learn, for example by practice. Note that I chose the term Learner, because
it is more general than practising, it could also include research,
listening and maybe other activities. Having said all this, if we only
create more confusion rather than clarity by introducing a new role, maybe
it's best not to.
Zoltan

--
www.tido-music.com

Tido Enterprise GmbH (Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB 29529), Talstrasse 10, 04103
Leipzig, Germany. Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail including any
attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this e-mail and
any attachments is strictly forbidden.