Re: Notation References and Addressability

Hi Andrew,

I agree. Let's discuss those very use cases.

We already have a use case for addressability. It could be improved.  Please build it out with the detail that you feel will make it more useful. In particular let's draw on whatever use cases have informed  EMA's design.

I am not arguing in favor of a simple dumb atomic fragment ID. The only thing I am saying is that I don't want to dive into comparing technical approaches to addressability with each other at this point. Let's identify problems not solutions at this stage.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC