Re: [Luxembourg participants] needed for agenda by Monday 9 a.m. CET

Hi Pedro,

Am 10.03.13 19:29, schrieb Pedro L. Díez Orzas:
> Dear Felix, Clemens,
>
> A) I think timing can be simplified for the Online MT system demo (12.00-12.30 is fine):
>
> 12:00-12:30: Online MT System Internationalization - Linguaserve / Lucy / DCU
>   ATLAS PW1 / Lucy LT / MaTrEx in www.agenciatributaria.es (see also mlw-lt_rome2013poster-4.pdf)
>  Technical demo and Business usage scenario: Pedro L. Díez Orzas: ITS 2.0 Implementation Experience in HTML5 with the Spanish Tax Agency (slides)

Thanks, done.

> B) For the Technical demo with Cocomore, I would structure in a similar way than in Lyon, but with the videos:
>  1º. CMS side: content creation and sending
>  2º TMS side :
>   a.- reception and preprocessing
>   b.- CAT localization
>   c.´postprocessing and delivery
>  3º CMS side: reception and publishing

That makes sense ... but just to be clear: do you mean the 11:20-11:40
slot?
Clemens has created a screencast for this, you have videos ... we just
need to sure that the presentation "workflow" is in sync. An issue that
fits well to the topic of the presentation ;)