Re: [Luxembourg participants] needed for agenda by Monday 9 a.m. CET

Felix

I confirm that my slot is okay for me. Slides attached.

Phil.

From:   Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
To:     "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org"
<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>,
Date:   10/03/2013 13:36
Subject:        [Luxembourg participants] needed for agenda by Monday 9
a.m. CET

Hi all,

I added a few more detailed time slots to the Luxembour agenda, see
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Rome-lux-prep
and
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Rome-lux-prep#Draft_agenda_for_Luxembourg

still needed:

- confirmation of your detailed time slots, please check
- slides from

Ankit (ITS 2.0 Metadata and Machine Translation - DCU ),
Clemens (Standardization for the Multilingual Web: A Driver of Business
Opportunities),
Dave (HTML-to-TMS Roundtrip using XLIFF with CMS-LION and SOLAS),
Phil (Reviewer's Workbench: Harnessing ITS Metadata to improve the human
review process),
Tadej (Text Analytics in ITS 2.0: Annotation of Named Entities)

Please upload the slides (final or latest draft) and link them from the
wiki.

At Clemens and Pedro: please check if below is what you plan for the
Cocomore / Linguaserve part, in terms of timing

11:20-12:20: CMS implementation of ITS2.0. CMS to TMS System: Drupal to
GBC Server / PLINT - Cocomore / Linguaserve.
     11:00-11:20: Technical demo: Linguaserve Preproduction phase (demo
video + slides), Linguaserve cat tool usage (demo video), Linguaserve
Postproduction phase (demo video)
     11:20-11:40: Hans v. Freyberg: Standardization for the Multilingual
Web: A Driver of Business Opportunities (see also
mlw-lt_rome2013poster-3.pdf)
     11:40-12:00: Online MT System Internationalization: ATLAS PW1 /
Lucy LT / MaTrEx in www.agenciatributaria.es - Linguaserve / Lucy / DCU.
(see also mlw-lt_rome2013poster-4.pdf)
     12:00-12:20: Technical demo and Business usage scenario: Pedro L.
Díez Orzas: ITS 2.0 Implementation Experience in HTML5 with the Spanish
Tax Agency (slides)

Thanks,

VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road,
Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately.