RE: [All important] please state your support for the ITS 2.0 proposed recommendation publication

From: Thomas Ruedesheim <thomas.ruedesheim@lucysoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:14:44 +0200
To: "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>, <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
+1

From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013 15:12
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [All important] please state your support for the ITS 2.0
proposed recommendation publication

Hi all,

we had a rather low attendance during today's call
" felix, omstefanov, davelewis, Des, Jirka, chriLi, joerg, dF, Yves,
Ankit, leroy, pnietoca, Pedro"

It is important for our "proposed recommendation" publication that the
Working Group expresses the support of the publication. Please do so by
replying to this mail. A simple +1 is sufficent, but we should have that
from a broad range of people including esp. ITS 2.0 implementers - since
publication as proposed recommendation means stability for
implementation the spec & of implementations themselves.

Since we have the proposed recommendation call on Friday 1 p.m. UTC,
please express your support asap.