[All important] please state your support for the ITS 2.0 proposed recommendation publication

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:11:54 +0200
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

we had a rather low attendance during today's call
" felix, omstefanov, davelewis, Des, Jirka, chriLi, joerg, dF, Yves,
Ankit, leroy, pnietoca, Pedro"

It is important for our "proposed recommendation" publication that the
Working Group expresses the support of the publication. Please do so by
replying to this mail. A simple +1 is sufficent, but we should have that
from a broad range of people including esp. ITS 2.0 implementers - since
publication as proposed recommendation means stability for
implementation the spec & of implementations themselves.

Since we have the proposed recommendation call on Friday 1 p.m. UTC,
please express your support asap.